D’Addario XT Acoustic Phosphor Bronze strings combine our most popular acoustic alloy with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings. Available for 6 and 12-string acoustic guitar ranging from extra-light to medium gauges
D’Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
• XT strings feature a microscopically thin hydrophobic treatment on all six strings that does not compromise the tone or feel of the uncoated strings that you know and love.
• New improved microscopic coating process developed in our NY facility that coats all strings (excluding classical trebles)
• The XT treatment protects the tone and feel of fresh strings. strings last at least 3 times longer
• Made with high carbon NY steel coupled with fusion twist ball end fastening to deliver enhanced break resistance and tuning stability
• Research shows XT strings are up to 42% stronger and stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings
• Wire is drawn & coated, and strings are manufactured by D’Addario at a lower net dealer cost and higher margin than the competition
• Premium, minimalistic, yet bold packaging design will attract your customer’s attention
• D’Addario will be supporting XT with major b2b and b2c marketing campaigns