This Ozark 8-string bouzouki features a unique guitar shaped body that produces extra volume and a rich tone.
It has a solid cedar top for great sound production and is fitted with an under saddle transducer and EQ. The regular width guitar neck joins the body at the 16th fret and has eight strings in four courses.
It is a superb value instrument made from high quality materials with the close attention to design that is a feature of all Ozark instruments.
• Solid spruce top
• Solid mahogany back and sides
• Mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
• Wood binding
• 3mm Abalone rosette with black border
• Chrome die cast machine heads with perloid buttons
• Fishman under saddle transducer, EQ, endpin jack
Includes Ozark padded cover
• Scale length: 6509mm
• Frets: 20
• Nut width: 35mm
• String width at bridge: 50mm