Peavey 6505+ Amp Head – Guitar Amplifier
The 6505®+ delivers the tone and high gain power that modern players demand. Plugging into the high gain input doubles the input gain for devastating overdriven tones. On top of that, you can create a second “lead” tone by engaging the Crunch option on the rhythm channel. In the master section you will find the patented Resonance and Presence controls. Resonance acts as a low-frequency enhancement while decreasing low-frequency damping, while Presence acts as a high-frequency boost, both allowing you to sculpt your tone. All of this tonal power is housed in an exterior that is built for the rigors of the road.
• 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohm
• Six 12AX7 preamp and four 6L6GC power amp tubes
• Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
• 2-band EQ on each channel
• Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
• Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
• Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
• Bright switch on Rhythm channel
• Preamp output
• Effects loop
• Bias test point for power tubes
• Footswitch included.
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.25″ x 28.75″ x 14″ / 337mm x 730mm x 356mm
• Weight: 48.3lbs / 22kg