VINTAGE Paul Brett Signature – Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase
Designed by one of the world’s foremost authorities on acoustic guitar, Vintage Paul Brett Signature Models provide tone and playability far beyond their modest price tags. One of the world’s foremost 12-string guitarists and a respected authority on the history of the instrument, Paul Brett has worked together with Vintage to create these twin signature models.
Available in 6 and 12-string versions, the guitars feature solid spruce tops, rosewood backs and sides, mahogany necks and rosewood fingerboards. Both come fitted with Fishman Matrix pre-amps and under-saddle pickups, as well as being supplied with deluxe padded bags. The specs are a culmination of Paul’s expertise in vintage guitars, and his signature models are intended to sound like those classic instruments of the 1920s and 1930s. Ideal for blues, jazz, folk, fingerstyle, rock, or almost any other style you care to throw at them, they play and feel authentic and modern, with a huge and exuberant, classic tone.
• Colour: Natural
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Back: Rosewood
• Sides Rosewood
• Neck Mahogany
• Frets 21
• Top Nut Graphtech® Nubone®
• Nut Width 42.5mm
• Bridge Rosewood with Graphtech® Nubone® saddle
• Machine Heads Gold with amber buttons
• Preamp Fishman Acoustic Matrix V
• Pickups Fishman MAT (USA Made)
• Controls 1Volume/ 1 Tone Control
• Scale: 649mm/25.55”
• Tuners: Gold
• Preamp: Fishman Acoustic Matrix VT (USA Made)
• with Volume and Tone Control
• Pickup: Fishman MAT (USA Made)
• Carry Case: Kinsman Hard Case
12-String version available.