Sennhiser E835 Microphone – Handheld Dynamic
Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications.
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
• Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
• Cuts through high on-stage levels
• Clear reproduction with a high presence
• Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
• Handles high sound pressure levels
• Optional silent on/off switch
• Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
• Excellent feedback rejection
• Rugged metal housing
• Dimensions Ø 48 x 180 mm
• Connector XLR-3
• Frequency response (microphone) 40• 16000 Hz
• Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
• Weight 330 g
• Pick-up pattern cardioid
• Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,7 mV/Pa
• Nominal impedance 350 Ω
• Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
• Weight w/o cable 330 g