ACS ACS EVOLVE LIVE – Custom Made Earphones
The world’s greatest soft silicone in-ear monitor just got even better
The ACS Evolve Live! is the new name for the T1 Live! the sound signature and feature set is exactly the same, using the same proprietary detachable cable system, triple driver set-up and crossover design. The only improvement we have introduced is that we can now offer them in more colours than before. You can pick from any of the exciting new transparent colours that are shown in the colour chart.
• Reference quality
• The ACS Evolve Live! utilises the same three incredible drivers as the ACS T1 Live! offering the largest bass driver in our range alongside mid-range and treble drivers so clear and rich that you can pick out every nuance of your music. The integrated crossover means our engineers have been able to push this combination even further giving you even more detail whilst retaining all of the body and breadth that you expect resulting in perfect balance and unparalleled depth whatever it is that you’re listening to.
• The same accommodating approach
• Just like any ACS product, the ACS Evolve Live! is manufactured from soft medical grade silicone giving you a fit like no other earpiece. We use the softest material in the industry to give you unparalleled isolation in the most demanding environments with a consistent seal at all times and, because your earpiece can flex with your ear as you move or sing, your monitors stay comfortable without fatigue or irritation. In addition to comfort and isolation, using silicone allows us to seal the speakers into the mould and take control of their acoustic environment, this means we leave no room for the shape of your ear to affect how your monitors will sound or for your drivers to misbehave so they sound just as our technicians intended every single time.
• So much thought into such a small object
• ACS in-ear monitors are designed and produced according to some simple principles that we think help us to focus on what’s important rather than just chasing the pack. Our earpieces are flush and discreet in the ear, we don’t just throw more drivers into the mix in the hope that it will make the monitors sound better, particularly if that means delivering ear shattering volumes. We pay attention to every aspect of the ACS Evolve Live!, from the 3.5mm plug right to your eardrum to make sure it’s performing as it should and we don’t do as others do if we don’t believe it is right. Based on our proprietary cable design, the Live! Series offers removable cables featuring one of the smallest and most resilient connections around. Keeping the connector as small as possible means that we can keep the cable discreet and mounting the socket right in the silicon means your cables will stay put in performance but come loose if the cable is pulled from the ear minimising the risk of damage. Not only that but by simply moving the pins from the plug on the cable to the socket in your monitor we’ve minimised the chances of damage to the cable even when it’s not connected. With the pins in the socket sunk into your earpiece there is no chance of them coming to harm and with no pins at the cable end at all it’ll take a lot more than a size 13 Doc Marten to put you in need of a replacement.
• Maximise your IEM experience
• Every ACS Evolve Live! has a pair of built-in, wideband, natural response microphones! Interfacing our new Ambient Live! Pack between a wireless belt pack or mixer, your Live! In-ear monitors will allow you to introduce and adjust your ambient surroundings independently from the mix. This gives you the ability to control the outside sound and safely eliminate the isolation experienced by wearing good sealing in-ear monitors. The full 3D effect of the ambient signal perfectly mimics your natural hearing, giving you great positional ambient cues and is much more effective than stage pick-up mics which have to be controlled at the desk and do not give a sense of depth or position. All of this is seamlessly taken care of by the intelligent DSP system integrated into the Ambient Live! Pack with great clarity and ultra-low latency.
• So if you’re ready to take your IEM experience to the next level you can view the Ambient Live! Pack on our website and download the specification sheet and snap up one of our new Ambient Live! Packs and start enjoying the benefits of going Live!
• No. of Drivers 3
• Build Material 40 Shore, custom fit, medical grade silicone moulds finished with a hard wearing flexible lacquer
• Mould Type/s Full-Concha
• Cable Exit Options Top (over-ear)
• Cable Type Detachable ACS Live Stereo Cable
• Standard Cable Length 1.4m
• Standard Connector Low profile 3.5mm right-angled plug
• Frequency Range 20hz-20Khz
• Sensitivity @ 1Khz 119.9db
• Impedance @ 1Khz 48ohms
• Items Included Carry pouch, ACS Revivo, wax pick, care and usage instructions, comfort cream, step-up jack connector adaptor