StudioMaster C3X Rackmount mixer – 12ch with FX 1U rack space
The C3X mixer offers a total of 12 inputs in a compact 1u 19″ rack mountable package. The C3X model also includes the Studiomaster custom DSP effects processor. A smaller unit that still has all the professional features you need for quality sound.
The four balanced combination XLR and jack inputs allow you to connect your microphones or line level equipment. For added flexibility two inputs are on the front and two on the rear panel. All mic pre-amps feature our studio grade design, making them ideal even if you want to use quality condenser mics, as phantom power is available.
Studiomaster EQ designs are famous for their smooth and natural response. The three band design, used on C3X, provides you with maximum control across that crucial vocal range.
Four stereo inputs offer a selection of jack and RCA/phono inputs making them perfect for most playback formats(CD, MD etc) and electronic instruments(keyboards, drum machines etc). Each input has an individual level control and the shared two band EQ gives extra dimension.
The DSP used in the C3X gives you the latest generation of crystal clear, quality delays, reverbs and effects. Studiomaster has used DSP technology for many years and during that time developed a unique blend of delay and reverb effects which have proved to be a highly popular choice of many artists. The result, ‘Vocal’, takes the difficulty out of choosing the best effect, dramatically enhancing a vocalist’s performance. Three ‘Vocal’ settings are available on the C3X, along with ‘room’ and ‘plate’ reverbs. The delay mode is fully variable giving you an echo of between 10ms and 720ms, along with a ‘regen’ range of 0 to 90%, so you control how long it takes to die away.
The DSP can be turned on and off using the convenient front panel switch or with a foot switch, connected to the socket on the rear panel.
All inputs have access to a pair of pre and post fader auxiliary sends. The ‘pre’ send is ideal for creating a monitor mix which can feed stage monitors or headphones. The ‘post’ send feeds the DSP effects processor on the C3X, and an external effect device for even more flexibility.
The stereo output features LED metering, so you can see exactly what’s going on, master level control and balanced XLR and RCA/phono connectors.
• 12 inputs in a compact 1U package
• 2 auxiliary sends
• 3 band EQ on mic inputs, 2 band EQ on stereo inputs
• Balanced input and output connectors
• Custom DSP effects with high quality reverb presets and variable delay
• Maximum Gain Input• Ouput
• Mic Inputs 55dB
• Line Inputs 40dB
• Stereo Inputs 24dB
• Hi +/-15dB @ 60Hz
• Mid (mic inputs) +/-15dB @ 2.5kHz
• Lo +/-15dB @ 12kHz
• Frequency Response : any input 22Hz• 40kHz (+/-0.5dB)
• Distortion : THD @ 1kHz 0.008% @ typical settings
• Noise : Residual -93dBu
• Noise : 3 mic channels @ typical settings >105dBu
• Metering Peak reading 4 segment 2 colour LED bargraphs
• Reverb mode : 3 vocal, 1 ADT, 2 reverb, 2 plate.
• Delay mode : variable between 10ms to 720ms.
• Regen : variable between 0% to 90%
• Output levels Normal / Maximum / Impedence
• L/R Output XLR +4dBu /+23dBu / 100 ohms
• L/R RCA phono -2dBu / +17dBu / 100 ohms
• AUX -2dBu / +23dBu / <10 ohms
• MON +4dBu / +23dBu / <10 ohms • Voltage selector 230V range +/-10% ~ 50/60Hz 70mA max
• Dimensions (wxhxd) inc rack ears : 482mm x 44mm x 265mm
• Weight: 3.7kg (8.1lb) / 4.7kg (10.3lb)
C3 – Same but without effects section.
|Dimensions||48.2 × 4.4 × 26.5 cm|